Jaymor is often asked to provide design and implementation expertise in order to provide control solutions for unique applications. The scope of this work varies as widely as the final applications, but the control experience offered by Jaymor can be applied to determine the most appropriate combination of components to achieve the intended results.
Projects that have been undertaken in the past include:
- Artificial surf wave generator controls.
- Automotive windscreen manufacturing systems.
- Veneer splicing and press applications.
- Recycled plastic baling systems.
- Independent-lift truck hoist controls.
- Rotational moulding systems and controls.
- Plastics welding control systems.
- Data-logging applications.
- Remote data transfer and satellite telemetry systems.
PLC Factory Automation
Jaymor has extensive experience with design and implementation of control systems based on products from several well known PLC manufacturers. Jaymor also has a wide network of sensor suppliers - from simple limit and proximity switches, to 3D laser scanners and smart vision systems, we are able to track down the most suitable and cost effective sensing method for your application.
Brands commonly used include:
- Allen Bradley
- Rockwell Automation.
- Delta Computer Systems.
- Sprecher & Schuh
Jaymor has the ability to draw on decades of experience regarding motion control. This experience, combined with our knowledge of hydraulics, computers, electronics and AC motor control, means we can provide a solution for any application.
For more information about our products, please contact us.